Hi all,

The Pepperfish mail backend migration has now been completed, including
lua-l transition.

If you take a look at https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/postorius/lists/lua-l.lists.lua.org/
then you'll see the new "landing page" for the Lua mailing list.  Things will
look a little wonky until we fix up the strange HTML which was present in the description
but that should work and is the new page for subscribing to the list etc.

but may take a little while to fully integrate.

In theory if you create an account on the listmaster interface and log into it,
then you may even be able to post from that interface, though I have not tried
this out myself.

If there are any major issues, please let me know directly (off-list)
but I believe everything should be OK now.

Thanks for bearing with us,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69