Thank you for your answers.

Just concerning September I missed the holidays of our local university here
... they return back from summer holiday only end of September. And in
October (+end of September) the conference halls in Freiburg are already
quite full ... . So this 2-day schedule will become difficult.

We now set the Monday, October 5, as the proposed date for the workshop.
Start presumably at about 9am,
and end at 6pm (so only 1 day - complete Monday), and we will organize a
nice workshop dinner event on Monday evening. So you could travel to
Freiburg on Sunday, and return home on Tuesday.

Would this date be fine, or are there severe objections?

--
Sent from: http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/Lua-l-f2524044.html