On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 12:08 PM Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:

> On 20 July 2018 at 15:26, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > (BTW, there are direct buses from the Vilnius airport to Kaunas, if
> > that helps.)
>
> not sure if that would be enough for those travelling alone, first
> time in the country, not speaking the local language (and non-native
> English speakers can have difficulty when encountering a new
> non-native accent).

I think that applies to most countries in the world. We are compiling
transportation and hotel information to facilitate this.

> personally, i still want to go, and consider the extra bus adventure a
> plus to see a little more of a renowned beautiful country.... but is a
> little scary to say the least.

We are used to receive people from around the world in our office in
Kaunas. Sorry to disappoint, but it's not that adventurous (nor scary ;-).

Regards,
--
Lourival Vieira Neto