Well, non-native English should not be the problem in Vilnius ;) Also, I'm willing to help as a local guide.
I guess, some more people could be arranged to help with navigation and travel.

Btw, UBER -> Train Station -> Kaunas sounds like way easier solution.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 6:08 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
On 20 July 2018 at 15:26, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> (BTW, there are direct buses from the Vilnius airport to Kaunas, if
> that helps.)

not sure if that would be enough for those travelling alone, first
time in the country, not speaking the local language (and non-native
English speakers can have difficulty when encountering a new
non-native accent).

personally, i still want to go, and consider the extra bus adventure a
plus to see a little more of a renowned beautiful country.... but is a
little scary to say the least.

--
Javier