On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 7, 2018, at 13:41, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
>> > The Lua workshop 2018 will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania, on Sep 6-7,
>> > cortesy of CUJO (https://www.cujo.com/).
>> >
>> > More details soon.
>>
>> Are those dates sure enough that we should already buy plane tickets?
>
> Yes!

On behalf of CUJO, I would like to suggest to change from Vilnius to
our Kaunas office. We have a bigger and better structure over there.
So we can host more people and record the talks. Kaunas is just ~1h
away from Vilnius by car and I think most of international flights to
Lithuania will arrive from Vilnius anyway. Please, let me know if it's
OK for everyone. Especially for the ones that have been looking for
tickets already.

--
Lourival Vieira Neto