hi there! :)

i think there is no optional feature in a language when anyone needs
to use and modify others' codes as well. this would make mess with
those options, but i wouldnt like to see prefixes all around in the
other case as if it wouldnt be optional. lua is the most aesthetic
language ive ever seen, and the most loved by me just as well :)

please dont take this too much personally but i was so much happy when
ive seen a lua'ish way for everything that could be achieved by this,
and hoped this proposal gone with that :D (the same happens to me
kinda often :D )

bests for every1! :)