On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 12:55 PM Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:

> They did not clearly state "the status quo is bad" and explained how they cope with the difficulty.

I do not think this is enough to count them in group 0. Especially if you invoke the notion of "the classical liberal one of keeping an open mind"; an "open mind" mistrusts any status quo just about by definition.

> If that makes you a 0: welcome to the club!

Nope, you cannot disregard me as a 0. I definitely do think that "the status quo is bad".

Axel has replied while I am typing.

Not that he is undecided.

> then admitted to not being a very regular user of "strict".

... "and suffer the consequences", he said, having said previously "I would prefer to see a keyword at the top of a file such as "$LOCAL_DEFAULT" and then have to type 'global' to alter the scope".

> I was willing to leave that as "undecided".

Very interesting.

Cheers,
V.