On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:53 PM, Sean Bolton <sean@smbolton.com> wrote:
> ... Set up a Patreon
> or Kickstarter Drip, with lunar lobster plushies as premiums for the
> early subscribers?

Man, what a Brave New World - "lunar lobster plushies" is definitely
going to be my phrase of the day. (Rust has crab plushies)

But yes, we are few, scattered and usually very busy.  I have attacks
of guilt because Penlight is not getting the necessary love, and as
for LuaDoc, I think it should be its own thread altogether...  Part of
the problem is my tiny attention span I suppose.