On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 6:16 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> The README in the tarball and in says:
>
> http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/readme.html#install
>
> Installing Lua
>
> Once you have built Lua, you may want to install it in an official
> place in your system. In this case, do "make install". The official
> place and the way to install files are defined in the Makefile. You'll
> probably need the right permissions to install files.
>
> Perhaps this should mention sudo?

Given the previous section mentions unix-like and linux it may be
useful, and maybe a mentioning mac os-x is unix like too ( I do not
think linux users compiling will have problems, but mac users seem to
be more like windows one, they do not know they OS/toolset too well ).

Francisco Olarte.