> On Feb 6, 2018, at 11:26 AM, Paige DePol <lual@serfnet.org> wrote:
>
> Honestly though I will have to give this idea some thought, and I will do
> some more reading about the subject. Thanks again for your feedback and
> advice on the subject everyone, I really do appreciate it!
>
> ~Paige

Just because no one’s mentioned it, the WIN32 api uses typedefs extensively for basically everything. This isn’t to say I agree, but if you are concerned about people reading your code and yelling at you, you can at least content yourself that they will be hoarse from yelling at everyone ahead of you in line.

TL;DR: Do what makes you productive/happy. This is the definition of a bike shed.