On Feb 1, 2018 5:42 PM, "Sean Conner" <sean@conman.org> wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Gregg Reynolds once stated:
> On Feb 1, 2018 5:25 PM, "Sean Conner" <sean@conman.org> wrote:
>
> > It was thus said that the Great Gregg Reynolds once stated:
> > > Hear me, o people!
> > >
> > > You cannot be serious. Please knock it off.
> >
> >   I'm just showing that using UUIDs as a namespace is a bad idea and not
> > just saying it's a bad idea.
>
> Not sure I grok that sentence, but i didn't mean to single you out. if you
> mean using UUIDs in place of Uris is a bad idea then I'm all in.

  I mean that I'm showing that using a UUID as a namespace, ala

        net = require "6CC24CA3-0D40-550D-9B0F-EF54C94C54C1.net"

is a bad idea, instead of just saying it's a bad idea.  Some people might
need proof of it being a bad idea.

Well, if it's any comfort, I totally agree!  Proof is: just try to read the code!

  -spc