On 1/19/2018 2:27 PM, Russell Haley wrote:
[snipped everything else]
I'm glad the name is sticking. I created a logo (which I hope will be
replaced!).

https://github.com/WinLua

For clarity,

The project name would be WinLua, the current output would be the
WinLua Installer. The "Installed Product" would be Lua XX Bit. The
"Manufacturer" of the "Installed Product" is PUC-Rio and the Kepler
Project (lfs). The license of the "Installed Product" is MIT. The
license of the installer is er... I think I'll relent and make it MIT
(Not FreeBSD. Sad face).

No, YOU are the manufacturer. Don't bring PUC-Rio into this. They are not responsible for anything you do. An end user should be asking questions from you, not PUC-Rio. I also think the Kepler project is also not responsible for anything, unless something was explicitly agreed upon.

Although it is appropriate to acknowledge the origin of Lua and such, IMHO PUC-Rio should not be construed in any way as the 'manufacturer' of the software to be installed. Also, it has been discussed that "PUC-Rio" is not specific enough, it's an entire U.

If you are not clear about this sort of thing, seek help.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)