On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 10:04 PM, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/19/2018 1:02 PM, Russell Haley wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 8:43 PM, Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> An excellent suggestion; I have to admit I overlooked that name.
>>

>> To my surprise WinLua was free on Github so I grabbed it as it's the
>> leading practical contender in my mind right now (changing minute to
>> minute, I have to admit).
>>
>> I want this to be the main page on the wiki. Awe!
>>
>> http://www.1zoom.net/Children/wallpaper/501856/z2818/
>

> Is it a good idea to use pictures from a site which very obviously avoids
> any mention of copyrights or image-use rights?
>
> And has been in operation for >6 years and avoids any mention of copyrights
> or image-use rights?
>
> I'm assuming you want WinLua to be a respectable operation.

Absolutely, I was only joking. I think the picture is cute and the
sentiment of a warm cuddly teddy bear in front of a moonlight window
is apropos to(for?) the project. Also, I just put my kids to bed. :)

I'm glad the name is sticking. I created a logo (which I hope will be
replaced!).

https://github.com/WinLua

For clarity,

The project name would be WinLua, the current output would be the
WinLua Installer. The "Installed Product" would be Lua XX Bit. The
"Manufacturer" of the "Installed Product" is PUC-Rio and the Kepler
Project (lfs). The license of the "Installed Product" is MIT. The
license of the installer is er... I think I'll relent and make it MIT
(Not FreeBSD. Sad face).

Russ