Hi Russell,

This is an *awesome* initiative. I'm eager to help any way I can in
anything LuaRocks-related. (My helping abilities are limited by the
fact that I'm not a Windows user, though, but it would be great to see
a repo of binary rocks available.)

Side note: the Pope might have issues with the project name (PUC being
the Pontifical Catholic University, you know — several universities in
Brazil and other countries carry that name).

-- HIsham