Hello,

I'm attempting to get some packages on Windows via luarocks and (as
warned by luarocks members) I am running into an issue trying to build
binaries - lfs in this case. My builds are failing in the linking step
with an error message as such (full output here
https://pastebin.com/vVFgfyS2):

C:\Program Files (x86)\PUC-Lua\5.3.4\x86\lua53.dll : fatal error
LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x448 (or some
address).

I have run the build against three different builds of Lua:
- A 32 bit version compiled with mingw from
http://joedf.ahkscript.org/LuaBuilds/
- A 32 bit version I compiled with Visual Studio 2017
- A 64 bit version I compiled with Visual Studio 2017

I copied the binaries to the same folder in between executions. Note
the different "cannot read" address in each attempt. Can someone tell
me what I am doing incorrectly?

Thanks
Russ