Hi,

1)
I'm creating a Rock for (the mess that is) my lua-persist module and
I'd like to include the lmdb source and build in my rockspec. One idea
is to install my scripts with the builtin build system and use th
default lmdb Makefile. Alternatively, as the library is somewhat
simple, I would be open to converting it to use luarocks builtin
system to make it portable. Can anyone point to information or an
example of either scenario?

2)
I noted that luarocks help lists some of the information about the
current configuration of LuaRocks, but I noted that the tree paths
(e.g. libdir) were not shown. Alternatively, to get all the
information I think I want from luarocks config, I need to include a
list of parameters.

I'm trying to deepen my understanding of the trees and what defaults
I'm using, and I didn't seem to feel I knew where to go find things.
The likelihood of me misunderstanding what I am seeing is high
(suggestions welcome) but I will ask if there is some use case for
either augmenting the help output, or creating a luarocks config --all
option?

Thanks,

Russ