> On 13.7.2017, at 16.48, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@majumdar.org.uk> wrote:
>

> Actually OO is essential tool for organizing large code bases. I am
> not talking about inheritance and all - but just the ability to
> organize your code into objects of different types.

This is such a common fallacy that it's giving me the shivers. For example take a look at Linux source code for a very large codebase written by very large team without OO.

I think that the 20 years I spent in OO land was a terrible mistake. OOP leads into overarchitecting, poor performance (too much focus on small individual objects rather than data flow) and longer development times (design paralysis).

Petri