While thinking about the future of my current projects, I realized I
have no idea what the greater state of Lua as a web development
language looks like.

If anyone is willing to participate, please respond to the below
questions off list. I'll collate the responses and post the results
seven days from now.

1) What framework/toolkit are you currently using? (eg, Orbit, Sailor,
etc)

2) What web or application server is used in production?

3) Which version of Lua?

4) On a scale of 1 to 5, how satisfied are you with the stack? (1 =
actively looking for a replacement, 5 = It's perfect)

Thanks in advance to any volunteers.

--
Aaron B. <aaron@zadzmo.org>