Quoting "Aaron B." <aaron@zadzmo.org>:

Sorry, I got confused with the web interface not being vim ...

1) What framework/toolkit are you currently using? (eg, Orbit, Sailor,
etc)
Yeah, I'm not a fan of frameworks either, like it seems most folks here

2) What web or application server is used in production?
https://github.com/tobbik/lua-t
The HTTP server is broken right now but I'm working on restoring it. Had
to the binary packing/parsing stuff first. Also these days I do more
single page apps (read lots of JavaScript on the client) before I used:
https://github.com/tobbik/parcle/blob/master/lib/Parclate.lua for HTML
templating.

3) Which version of Lua?
5.3.x

4) On a scale of 1 to 5, how satisfied are you with the stack? (1 =
actively looking for a replacement, 5 = It's perfect)
3 It still needs a lot of work which I can work around since I wrote it

 -tobbik