July 14, 2017 12:54 AM, "Aaron B." <aaron@zadzmo.org> wrote:

> 1) What framework/toolkit are you currently using? (eg, Orbit, Sailor,
> etc)

No framework; all my Web services are only serving APIs now, no HTML.

Up to last year, I was using Lapis.

> 2) What web or application server is used in production?

OpenResty and Xavante.

> 3) Which version of Lua?

LuaJIT for OpenResty,

> 4) On a scale of 1 to 5, how satisfied are you with the stack? (1 =
> actively looking for a replacement, 5 = It's perfect)

3.

For small API services I like Xavante (behind nginx). For larger websites
I would use OpenResty but I don't like the fact that it's stuck with LuaJIT.

If I had to run serious Web services in Lua again, I would probably fork
OpenResty to run on top of Lua 5.3.

--
Pierre Chapuis