On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:34 PM, Martin <eden_martin_fuhrspam@gmx.de> wrote:
> Is there a formal grammar for ldoc comments? (In particular is there any
> difference between "short" and "long" doc block representation? Where
> whitespaces matters?)

There is no difference, really. But the various tags have slightly
different rules. It may be useful to write these up in convenient
summary form.

I still think that a useful starting point is a simple one-line
comment for each public item.  Which I don't think requires too much
brain really. (This is the approach taken by Golang - just plain old
comments, no markup. And yet people don't always do it.  Some don't do
it because they believe tests are automatically documentation.)