May 13, 2017 10:44 PM, "Sam Bavi" <sam.bavi@icloud.com> wrote:
Now my thought Is to create an online p2p render-farm where anybody could login and make there assets available and at the sometime get help with power when needed. Take me for example I have my 16gig i7 windows PC lying around here doing nothing because I use my work computer, that would do a huge amount of help for anybody that needed It. But this would just extend the current cinema 4D lan render functionality so one would still need to match the clients plugin, licenses and so forth.

This is complicated stuff. Don't start from scratch and reinvent the wheel.
In particular, look at BOINC and BURP.

http://burp.renderfarming.net/intro.php
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_and_Ugly_Rendering_Project

--