Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:

> On 25 April 2017 at 05:24, Paige DePol <lual@serfnet.org> wrote:
>> [1] I hereby reserve the name "Modlua" ;)
>
> That's a great pun, but unfortunately that name would cause confusion
> in spoken conversation:
>
> https://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_lua.html
>
> May I suggest Modulua instead?
>
> -- Hisham

Well, darn, of course, you are right... mod_lua and Modlua would be very
confusing to discuss in spoken conversation. :(

Modulua works, but that extra 'u' just doesn't roll off the tongue quite as
well as Modlua does. Ah well, I do still like your suggestion and may choose
to use it... I will have to give it some more thought!

Thank you for bringing this naming conflict to my attention, it is
appreciated! :)

~Paige