> Again, my position is support sharing any information about Lua,
> especially in easily understandable forms. But I think creating
> separated language-communities is a dead end.

"The international scientific language is broken English." — Whispered
remark by an British-born American in the audience to me at
a conference in Belgium about 1990 during a lecture by a very
good mathematician from the Far East.

The only partial exception I make to Martin's position is when "separated"
is replaced by "local", and in this respect the Lua community in Russia
is certainly active enough to justify diverting some of their time and energy
to the creation of documentation for their newbies.

If lua.ru does not wish to cooperate, create lua.org.ru or whatever.