On 04/15/2017 01:30 PM, Sol wrote:
> Realy, I want to deal Russian version and restart Russian community.
> At first, we have a complete translation 5.3 reference.

Correctly translated reference manual is a good starting point.

But I think the end point is anyway English documentation and
this mail-list. All projects I've encountered have very bleak,
incomplete and often outdated non-English language materials
(with exception for materials in a language of project maintainers).

-- Martin