On 3/4/17 7:02 AM, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
so we enforced clean Luacheck
output on all builds; I think it helps a lot.

Same: just like Pierre we require Luacheck to succeed on all our builds at my company as well, and just like Hisham, I also integrated Luacheck in my text editor.

So thank you again for such a useful tool!

PS: new releases of Luacheck often come with new checks (like 0.19.0) that often end up breaking our current builds and surprising us. Maybe in the future, such new checks could be disabled by default to avoid such sudden breaking changes? You can also call me silly and I'll enforce a version number when installing Luacheck locally and on our CI platform :)

Cheers!

--
Thibault