I just want to take this occasion to thank you for Luacheck. It is the
one tool that has improved the quality of my Lua code the most.

We introduced Lua at the company I work for last year. We use it as a
scripting language on top of a C core. I was the only employee with
experience with it and I was afraid of the issues that the dynamic
nature of the language could cause, so we enforced clean Luacheck
output on all builds; I think it helps a lot.

We only have about 6000 lines of Lua code so far with four
contributors, but both those figures are going to grow. I cannot know
for sure how well it is going to work, but I know it would have been
a lot harder without Luacheck.

--
Pierre Chapuis