On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Philipp Janda <siffiejoe@gmx.net> wrote:
> selections would be a nice addition, but I more desperately miss a sorting
> by endorsement like in the old Toolbox because I usually filter the modules
> by satisfied (well-known) users first before I look for the functionality

Yes, catwell did a noble thing merging his website into LuaRocks, but
it lacks that orginal interactivity.  The trouble is that this is
metadata which is managed online but not directly available to
luarocks, which depends only on the descriptions inside the manifest.
Doing pull-requests to update descriptions seems waay too complicated
a workflow ;)