Hi Paul!

Currently I am only interested in the Windows platform. Once I get things running there I might look into others but for now I just want to make a proof of concept. Since I am basically editing the binary code of the executable it's actually a bit more complicated in many different terms. ^^

If you've seen my answer to Charles you should know where I intend to go with this. It's an evil hack that requires modifying the assembly code of the executable and not only let it load and execute a dll I want to "inject" but also talk to the Lua VM and register new built-in functions located in that dll such that people in Lua can call them.

But let's see .. so far this has been a long try and error trip with more error than try :D

BR; Stefan