On 30 November 2016 at 15:15, Daurnimator <quae@daurnimator.com> wrote:
> At the workshop this year I spoke about my efforts to convert the
> historical source code of lua into git form.
> I finally put the last pieces together (sorry! I promised it by
> october...) and have now pushed the results to github.
>
> It's split into 4 repositories:
>
>   - Main source: https://github.com/lua/lua
>   - Tests: https://github.com/lua/tests
>   - luac: https://github.com/lua/luac
>   - manual: https://github.com/lua/manual

Hi,

This is a great resource - many thanks. I notice that the Lua
repository has fixes since the last official release; this is very
useful as it allows people like me to apply the fixes without waiting
for the next official release.

I wanted to ask if the Lua tests are also up-to-date as it appears
that they might not be.

Regards
Dibyendu