On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Peter Aronoff <telemachus@arpinum.org> wrote:
> increase test isolation.) But not wanting something or writing your own
> minimal library is very different from saying “I don’t know why these
> exist.” That seems either disingenuous or silly, and Adam’s example shows
> why.

Well, I don't wish to come across as particularly clever - obviously
test frameworks must be important otherwise there would not be so many
of them. And naturally my workflow will be different. from others and
so forth. Basically just throwing in my 5c here; I understand Sean's
puzzlement, but to express these sentiments is not knocking
frameworks, just saying, we prefer it simple. (I will resist the
temptation to go on about logging framework....)