> That mix of direct and ironic insults is neither on-topic nor relevant
> here.  Furthermore, as an attempt at an assessment of mine it is
> unqualified, Dirk.  As a personal attack, it tells much about one
> person, though.

Sorry about that. I like playing hard but I try to avoid playing
dirty. You are right, this was going too far, and thinking back
to a few other recent posts of mine I can see that I've been
creeping towards the edge that separates harsh but to-the-point
comments from opprobrious remarks, and occasionally stepped
beyond.

Thanks for the yellow card, I needed it.

Contritely,
Dirk