>Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:43:25 -0200
>From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
>Subject: Lua as C++ in Visual Studio 2015

>I've found this report of problems when compiling Lua 5.3 as C++ in Visual
Studio 2015:

>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33852264/lua-5-3-in-visual-studio-2015

>Has anyone else come across this?

>It does not seem to be related to Lua 5.3 or to Lua at all, but we'd like
to be sure and also if there is anything that can be done about it.

[JH] I think the answer given by "drivehappy" nails it. You and other
commenters seem to have assumed he is trying to compile Lua in VS2015,
which should work fine (I do it all the time). However, note the vague
"implement lua into C++". I guess he is trying to link to a Lua DLL
built elsewhere - if the DLL has not inlined these functions but his main
C++ build does, then Lua would not be linked to them.

---