Hi Bernd,

> On Nov 4, 2014, at 8:48 PM, Bernd Eggink <monoped@sudrala.de> wrote:
>
> On 04.11.2014 19:18, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

>>> Yes, and yes.
>>
>> Is LUA set correctly?  Have you tried letting configure find the lua binary
>> without setting LUA?  Does it build from a github checkout?  Is it only luaposix
>> that doesn't install for you?  What about the previous release (32)? How about
>> other rocks that use configure (you could try my libyaml rock for example)?
>
> Gary,
>
> I tried the same on another system, and it worked flawlessly. So there
> must indeed something be wrong with the system I tried it first. It's a
> bit mysterious, as I never had such problems before. I'll look into it.
> Sorry for the noise.

No problem, and thanks for letting me know that I didn't just put out a b0rken
release :)

luaposix does a lot more hairy configury than most other rocks, so I imagine
it would be easy to have something subtly wrong in your setup, and not affect
more straight forward builds at all... good luck with tracking it down.

> And a big thanks for luaposix! It's the one library that I require
> automatically in each new program, because I'm sure I'll need it sooner
> or later.

I'm just maintaining sanity around here and curating contributions and fixes --
much of the real work was done long before I took the helm.  But thanks for the
props all the same, much appreciated!

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT vaughan DOT pe)