>  You are the fourth person to say to me 'it's someone else's fault, get
>  them to fix it'. Nothing personal, but I'm frankly sick of it.
> If it's within your power to fix it, why stand on ceremony?

Nothing personal, but _you_ are in a position to fix it yourself
for your machine after the very helpful response by Luiz.

You are the seventh person in the last four years to pop up on
lua-l from nowhere and throw your weight about as if your opinion
mattered, not accepting perfectly reasonable replies from
the Lua developers who paid you the compliment of actually
responding, then become offensive when they do not
immediately dance to your tune. Frankly, I'm sick of it.