OK it seems http://luarocks.org is down or very slow again.

--
Regards,
Ryan

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai@gmail.com> wrote:
I am going to admit my ignorance and give you a hardy "thank you" for a great idea. I thought LuaRocks was hosted on SourceForge and went there yesterday and did not find the code hosted there and so I gave up. I didn't even think of looking at the most likely place... GitHub. Please don't laugh at me too hard. ;)

Thanks and my script is switching to using that.

But I am still hopeful for a stable luarocks.org because all the documentation is there.

--
Regards,
Ryan

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:

> [...]

You can pull any version from github using the correct tag. Maybe that is an option?
Thijs