On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Rob Kendrick <rjek@rjek.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 11:25:07AM -0400, Ryan Pusztai wrote:
> It seems that all of luarocks.org is down. Can anyone verify that?
>
> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/luarocks.org
>
> I am trying to download LuaRocks itself, so just pointing an installed
> luarocks to the correct server is not going to work.

I think my mirror is still up-to-date for releases of LuaRocks itself,
but not the rocks themselves as they're now on Moonrocks which scares
numerous fluids out of me.

https://liblua.so/luarocks/releases/

Thanks for the quick response. This will allow me to get past my current issue, but maybe LuaRocks should be hosted with the rocks on moonrocks? Or is there known issues with the host for luarock.org?
--
Regards,
Ryan