> +1 for Jonas's proposal
>
> Sorry Dirk, imo you're making a silly argument here.

If we were living in the same town, I would have offered to bet
you a tankard of craft beer that PUC Rio will not change the
page even as far as my suggestion goes, let alone Jonas's.

Since we are not, if by the time Lua 5.3 is officially released,
the Downloads page contains any stressing of the fact that
there may be unapplied patches, I'll take someone to the
Birkenhead brewery in Stanford and say: this one is for
Thijs Schreijer.