I would recommend being a bit more explicit, like:

1. "Patches to reported bugs - not necessarily incorporated into the
latest release yet - are on the [Bugs page]."

2. or "Patches to reported bugs are on the [Bugs page]. Please note
the latest release doesn't necessarily incorporate all of them yet."

3. or an even more obvious "Patches to reported bugs are on the [Bugs
page]. Please note the latest release doesn't necessarily incorporate
all of them yet: you might need to patch them in manually if the
bugfixes are important to you."

Also yes, I don't want to defend the Fedora maintainers any further.
But I do think being a bit more obvious on the release and patching
practises could be helpful. (on the download page)