Becose of the work, I couldn't advance meaningly about this subject.
However, I notice it's simple to download to /tmp using wget.

IN the deb package, using the standardized script "preinst", I can
easily call the "mak" commands and install "luarocks".

The "luarocks install" commands can be placed on "postint" script of
deb packages.

I didn't know how to uninstall, but I have read something about "make
uninstall" commands. Before knowing it, it was unsafe to do any
attempt.

In other words, I think I have enough information to make the
automation of instalation.

Probabily, my problem will be when Luarocks will be replaced to a
newer one. Actually, my package of instalation sould verify if
Luarocks is already installed, which is the version number and
downloading the current version from Source Forge to run "make
uninstall" commands. After this task, the computer would be ready to
install the newer version of Luarocks.

The fact Luarocks is not available in deb packages seemingly implies
lesss control about what is installed in the machines and the correct
way to automatically remove and replace it.

Well, I will search for third repositories of deb package. Now, I can
see what I want is possible and I think I will able to do it. However,
a deb package certainly will simplify it.

Most blind users in Linux uses Ubuntu. I know also Fedora and
ArchLinux. Ubuntu was the first distro to provide screen reader as
standard. So dispite the fact only source code instalation can be used
by any systens, it's true deb package are so useful in this context.

--
Luciano de Souza