On 05/05/2014 01:12 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
- Some changes to lua_getinfo to return the correct line when called
on a yielded task (It was off by one).
This seems like a bug to me. Have you reported that?

-- Roberto

No I didn't. I thought using the debug API on a yielded Lua state is actually not officially supported. Before I report this as a bug I want to try this on a vanilla Lua 5.2 and see if I can reproduce it. I just want to be sure that I haven't introduced this 'off by one' problem with one of my own modifications.

--
Thomas