On May 5, 2014, at 1:14 AM, Thomas Jericke <tjericke@indel.ch> wrote:

> You have to know that I don't use vanilla Lua. I can't. There are a few things that make it necessary for me to use a
> modified version of Lua. That said, I am very interested in ideas and other patches of Lua that will _never_ make it into vanilla Lua. If there is a good idea about a potential patch of Lua and I could use it for my own version, I like to know it, and I would search for this ideas right here in this list.
>
> It has been said before lately, it is actually one of the big strengths of Lua that you can modify it so easily.

Well, you may be happy to see some of the patches I will be releasing soon, as I work towards my own Lua variant.

Do you have a list of the patches you have applied to your personal version of Lua?

Hopefully a moderator sees my earlier post, which contains a patch I am quite happy about, and approves it soon. Apparently my post was too large for the list! ;(

~pmd~