> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Coroutines <coroutines@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How is <> used in Pascal?
>
> It is "not equal".
>
>> Also, I would like to see ~= changed to !=.
>
> Apparently ~ is a bitch to type on some keyboards, so allowing it as
> an alternative might be an idea (Moonscript does this [1])

I also would like to have != instead of ~=. For many reasons, first
because ~= usually mean "approximatively" and because almost all
popular languages use !=. A beginner programmer will confuse when he
will first see ~=. I don't think there are real reasons to keep this
operator :-).

--
Demelier David