On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 6:07 AM, Andrew Starks <andrew.starks@trms.com> wrote:

> With that data in hand, evaluating this proposal will be enjoyable!

What data would you accept?  I think this is a much different proposal
from something people can sample as a module.  Asking others to
recompile Lua just to try out my changes to identifier naming seems
unreasonable to me -- most of my friends just use what's packaged by
their Linux distro of choice.  I'm not sure many would have the nerve
to patch Lua ~

I think it's a fairly straightforward proposal, I was mostly looking
for immediate reasons I might have overlooked for "why not".
Originally I wanted all punctuation in identifiers (after the first
character) -- but then I remembered that an operator could follow too
closely and confuse this.