On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
> A language is as unreadable as its programmer wants to make it.
> Between you and PA some hairy concoctions have been offered,
> the latest being `import` as a synonym for `nil`,

Well, we were having fun!  Not constructing a PEP or the hypothetical
Lua equivalent.

That's a true statement, but some shortcuts enable programmers to
indulge in read-only code, in the grand tradition of APL. It pains me
to say this, but restricting the potential expressiveness of a
language results in more straightforward code.