[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Comiling JS to luajit bytecode (was: Re: Talk topic brainstorming for Lua Workshop 2014)
- From: "Pierre Chapuis" <catwell@...>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:44:52 +0100
> On 27 Feb 2014 10:55:25 +0100
> "Pierre Chapuis" <email@example.com> wrote:
> What interrest me most however if JS to luajit bytecode compilation, is
> there such a thing available somewhere ?
As far as I know:
- Early version of the software compiled JS to Lua (source or bytecode, I
am not sure) on the user's PC and the result was pushed to the board.
- They changed that strategy, and on the final version the JS will be
pushed to the board which will compile it to LuaJIT bytecode.
- I am not sure if they have that 2nd version working yet.
- The transpiler was written by them and (afaik) should be Open Source
eventually, but not yet.