On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Joseph Manning <manning@cs.ucc.ie> wrote:
On 2014-Jan-15 (Wed) at 15:26 (-0200), Jorge wrote:

>> On 01/15/2014 03:07 PM, Alessandro Delgado wrote:
>> >I have the code on my personal pendrive and can upload it to a git
>> >repository.
>>
>> As someone who could not bring his pendrive to Toulouse, I'm
>> interested in some alternative method :)
>>
>> Jorge

Jorge and All,

   I'll happily send my program to anyone who asks, and have already
   done so for several people.

   Yes, I know that there are better solutions, such as putting it up
   on a code repository, but I have not had a chance to look into that.

   Jorge, your copy is on its merry way; watch your inbox ...

Joseph

People,

I was going to upload it now and got surprised to know that not only there is already a repository with this name, it resides on my account. That seemed strange...

https://github.com/adelgado/cfm

So, apparently, I had already uploaded it two months ago, and forgot about it :-)

Sorry for not posting this repository here earlier!

Many thanks to Joseph Manning for allowing me to upload the code in a distributed source-control environment. :-)

Cheers,

-- Alessandro Delgado