Hi everybody,

is there any Lua library/module that would allow me to have two directory listings side-by-side (just like in old-style two-pane file managers, e.g. Norton Commander)?
Any piece of code would be very useful, even if it did not have the file managing functions (copy, rename, delete, etc) implemented, as I can add them later.

What I need most is a working two-pane layout for the file directories, possibly with file selection capability.

I would greatly appreciate if you could point me to some Lua project that has already implemented a (two-pane) setup similar to the one described above, even if not for the purposes of file management, so that I don't have to start from scratch. I would just make the required modifications to fit my needs.

Thanks in advance

Brett