On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
> [...]

He mentioned that the code was available, he requested to sent him an email (his email address wasn't on the workshop site, but download and check the slides, it might be in there)

I have the code on my personal pendrive and can upload it to a git repository.

A notable feature of this awesome file manager, however, is the fact that it explicitly intends *not* to support a two-pane layout :-)

att.

--ad