[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Proxy DLL for Lua 5.1; can't get it to work with statically linked liblua
- From: Ulrich Schmidt <u.sch.zw@...>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:58:43 +0100
Looks like you are right. I did a test compiling srlua.exe statically
linked and __dllexported. proxy generation looks good.
When my lua program requires "lfs", my proxy dll cant find the previous
exported symbol in srlua.exe.
Question: It is because srlua.exe is open and running? or the proxy dll
does not work at all? Looks like there is still something wrong.
Am 28.11.2013 01:38, schrieb Paul K:
1. compile the exe with statically linked runtime and
__dllextported library functions.
(your mails sounds like you did this already successfully.)
2. run "mkproxy myexe.exe lua51" to create the lua51.dll and lua51.lib
I did follow this exact process; I also printed the command line for
link.exe and it does include a reference to luaL_argerror:
/export:luaL_argerror=lua.exe.luaL_argerror, so it's properly exported
I'm not sure how my situation is different from yours. Do you have
proxy lua51.dll I can test with?
3. optional: compile your modules against the new lua51.lib
I didn't do this step as I need it to work with any modules compiled
Ulrich Schmidt, 08060 Zwickau, Werdauer Str. 90
Tel.: +49 (172) 7928 968